Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Yes, for the umteenth time...

Yes, I miss the Nickelodeon Sitcom Victorious. I still THINK it should NOT have been cancelled at this point. Still, I personally, thought it was high-quality for a show aimed at 7-15 year-olds, but it was so funny! There were times I laughed so hard I thought I was going to cough out a lung! I know this post (as well as my blog) is but a tiny needle in a huge cyber haystack, but I really WANT AT LEAST ONE of the show's former cast members do something for me and support autism research. I am a 35-year old man living with Asperger's Syndrome (a high-functioning form of autism). I however, want a former cast member to support autism research because I feel people like me really need it. Yes, even a high-functioning autism is hard to live with. I was a fan of the show (arguably too old) , and only hope that a former Victorious cast member sees my blog and grants me my request. Arguably, it's a tall request, but I really hope that at least one former Victorious cast member can support autism research anyway he/she can. I can only HOPE that that at least one sees and listens.

No comments:

Post a Comment