Total Pageviews

Friday, July 5, 2013

Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July! And I still miss Victorious

I certainly did! Loved it so much since I was a kid. They only two holidays I LOVED more were Halloween and (of course) Christmas. Yep, the 4th of July I declared my third favorite holiday. Also, you know I LOVED the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious and miss it very much. I only hope that at least one of the show's former cast members who saw my blog and WILL grant my request to support autism research. Some would say I am TOO OLD to be watching Nickelodeon, but in some ways I never grew up and continued watching Nick. Yes, I am 35, and yes, I was I was a fan of Victorious and feel I CANNOT be replaced. No, I don't think Sam & Cat can replace Victorious, no matter what people may say. But, to any or all former Victorious cast members (yes, even Ariana Grande if you read this blog; I am sorry if I "busted your chops" of what I said about Sam & Cat and if you took offense to my words but it WAS NOT MY INTENT to offend you, Ms. Grande) if you would support autism research. You can advertise for it's awareness and/or donate to it. It REALLY mean a lot to me personally. That is A HUGE FAVOR you can do for me. You DON'T KNOW how much that would mean to me. Please support autism research THAT I BEG OF YOU!! I have Asperger's Syndrome (a high functioning form of autism). It would mean MUCH to me and all the autistics (no matter the functioning level) form around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment