Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 6, 2013

I think I have to say this...

Yes, I know I could sound, well...naive. However, I DO believe in God. People say that God has a plan for us all. I pray that God's plan for me ends in a story of triumph, not tragedy (though there WILL be A LOT of tragedy in my story no matter how it ends, triumphant OR tragic). I REALLY, REALLY WANT to woo peoples' hearts so they can hold on to their faith, too. Weather if YOUR story ends IN TRIUMPH OR IN TRAGEDY, you would NEVER forsake your God. However, your story ends you still keep the faith, and that's all that counts to the God I know. I will admit it can be hard sometimes. Especially, after all the pressure you get from society. But faith can be a VERY WONDERFUL AND POWERFUL thing. I believe we all (no matter race, color, nationality, sexual orientation, or political view a person may hold) feel that God SHOULD be essential to the lives of both yourself and to us all. Please pray, even if you are growing skeptical. I mean, even if you are a skeptic, who knows, MAYBE WONDERFUL miracles can and will happen to you if you stand by God (though I cannot and will not make any guarantees).

I know it can be hard, but faith can be a wonderful thing. Please keep your faith in the almighty. Who knows what might happen. Though I cannot guarantee triumph, I can say by my personally viewpoint, the God I know would be pleased with you. Though I am a Christian, I know some of my words may offend Non-Christians, but it not my intent. If you feel you don't need Jesus, I will not force you to reconsider. However, I personally say KEEP YOUR FAITH IN JESUS! He promised us ALL salvation. Please keep you faith in Jesus, he promised us all salvation if we stand by him. Please pray for the best for yourself and others. Faith can be a wonderful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment