Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 21, 2013

About today

Well, I first started by going to Church today. I hear a sermon by a former member of my church, who later became a student pastor and moved to a different church. His sermon is why there are times when we need to be getting things done, but also there are times when we need to relax. Well, come to think of it he is right. I came to greet him after the service. He still remembers me after these years. I thought it was wonderful.

I also took the time to at least start on putting together a telescope. My girlfriend tried to give me one for Christmas but I couldn't seem to get it to work. I didn't know if it was me or the telescope. Well, the company sent me a new one. However, just in case if it was me, I thought I would look to see if there are any telescope repair places here in North Carolina. My girlfriend knows how much I LOVE astronomy. That is why she gave that telescope. It was SO SWEET of her. Maybe pray that new telescope works. Also pray I can find another job, pray the best for the Martins and the Zimmermans. After the murder case in Florida. Also please pray for the cities of Detroit and Chicago that they can once again achieve their former greatness. I know that Detroit called for a bailout and Chicago is thinking of it. Well, that is all I have to say for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment