Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Well, Yup...(Random stuff)

Yeah, I have been putting some more jokes in this blog. Hope all of you out there from around the world enjoy them. Well, it's an overcast Saturday night here in NC. Not much going on. I thought I would finish putting together my telescope. My girlfriend tried to give me one for Christmas, unfortunately, I couldn't get it to work. I asked the company for a new one. They sent me one. I hope this one works. It was still sweet of my girlfriend to send me a telescope. She knows how much I like astronomy. She and I are going to see The Wolverine tomorrow. I'm looking forward to that. Boy, I LOVE her!

I hope all of you out there like this blog. I try to make it as entertaining as I can. I like putting up jokes to liven it up. I put some more on today. I still hope and pray I can find another job. I really want to go somewhere. I know these aren't the best of economic times we live in, but still hope for the best. Please keep that high up in your prayers. Also pray for the people in Indiana because there was a bus crash. They were teenagers headed home from Bible camp in Michigan. The crash killed at least 3 and at least 26 are injured. Please pray for them. Well, not much else going on. Hope you all have a nice evening (or morning, or day, or night...wherever you are in the world).

No comments:

Post a Comment