Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 7, 2013

About today

Well, this morning was much too tired to get and go to church. I am afraid I missed it. Well, churches have services every week, so it everything will be fine. But, still I slept until noon. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. Maybe I needed to sleep in some this weekend. I did get ready and drove to Garner to see my girlfriend, Carson.

When I got to Carson's place I saw Mike (Carson's brother), Gretchen (Mike's wife) and their kids there. I was a surprise to both me and Carson. My Mom had a gift to give to Carson's family. They were mugs that you can use to make either slushy drives or milkshakes out of. Mike's kids loved the idea so we gave them to Mike's kids.

Carson and I had lunch at Logan's. It was nice. They have nice food. The waitress was nice. I got a chicken breast over rice pilaf, with fries and a salad. Carson got a chicken salad. After lunch we went to go see a movie.

Carson was kind enough to pay for my ticket. Wanted to make up for last week when I paid for both of our meals at IHOP. We went to go see White House Down. I am sorry, but neither Carson and I can recommend that movie. We didn't like it. I guess, that made me really happy that I didn't pay for my ticket because that movie wasn't worth paying IMO. After that we went to Pet Smart. Carson wanted to buy some plants for her aquarium. After that we went back to her home. We both had fun today, though the movie stunk. Well, hope you all out there enjoy your even (or day where ever you are in this world when you read this post).


PS. Please pray for the folks in San Francisco. There was a plane crash that killed two people and left many more injured. Please pray for their recovery and pray for the families of the two people who died.


No comments:

Post a Comment