Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Well, today

Well, I started by putting up a joke to liven this blog up some. However, now on to more serious business. I hope you were willing to keep those folks in Quebec high up in your prayers. I hope those 40 missing people on that oil train are all right (I haven't heard any more information about the Quebec oil train crash since this morning). That was a major story of tragedy. Maybe keep me and various other Harris Teeter associates high in your prayers as well as we have just emerged with Kroger. Hopefully, I shouldn't lose my job with HT. Hopefully, I don't lose my benefits either. However, now Kroger owns us and many HT employees are worried. Keep us in your prayers. Also I did go to the gym today. I feel I needed some more exercise. I feel I did get a decent work out. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment