Total Pageviews

Monday, July 1, 2013

I have to thank the world for all my page views.

Yep, I now have over 2700. Thank you all. I hope to see you keep coming back. And yes, I will still keep posting my jokes. I will also try to make the material as funny as I can. Hell, there must be something to keep this blog interesting. I hope that all of you out there would support autism research. I also hope that you can keep the people in Arizona in your prayers as well because of the wildfire. You can also pray for the people in my state of North Carolina because he have been having a lot of flash flooding lately. And yes, pray for other people in this world who have been suffering and facing difficulties. And yes, if a former cast member of the late Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious sees my blog (especially a message I posted on June 16) I hope he/she can also support autism research. I would mean a lot to me. And I would ask all of you out there in this world reading this blog, please pray for the autistic people and autism research. That would really mean a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment