Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 21, 2013

The depressing News about Detroit.

I just saw a news report about the proposed bailout of Detroit. I used to live around Detroit when I was growing up. Well, Detroit wasn't a super nice place to live back in the 1980's and 90's either, but now, it looks like things are much worse. It is just so depressing on what became of that city. I know in the 1940's it was known as the innovation center here in the United States.  

But would a bailout help? That I can not be 100% certain. I know the Governor of Michigan is against the idea, and he may be right. I don't think bailouts have helped California. It it does, it would be the largest city in the US to receive a bailout. I also have heard there is now also talk if a bailout in Chicago. Please keep the cities of Detroit and Chicago high up in your prayers. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment