Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans.

Yep, as today my country celebrates her 237th birthday. It was 237 years from this day when my countries founding fathers signed the Declaration of Independence. Tonight, me my parents, as well as Carson (my girlfriend) and her parents will be enjoying a nice dinner followed by a fireworks show at my parents' country club.

You know there is one city I always wanted to go see one city for the Fourth of July. It would of course , be Philadelphia. I would like to see the very grounds where they signed the Declaration of Independence. I did see the actual Declaration of Independence at the National Archives at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, DC. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL MY FELLOW AMERICANS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment