Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Still have a favor to ask any of the former Victorious cast members

And yes, to any former cast members of the late Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious, if any of you read my blog, I just wanted you to know despite my age I was a fan of that show. I thought it was hilarious. There were times I literally laughed myself silly watching it. I still think it was a shame the show got cancelled without a proper finale. Even though my personal blog is but a tiny needle in huge cyber haystack, I am still hoping that if at least one of you former cast members can do something me, an Asperger's man in his mid-30's. I was hoping that at least one of you can support Autism Research. If you can promote it, donate to it, and help raise awareness of Autism. If any of you do that I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment