Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 28, 2013

I was a nice Sunday.

Though I missed church this morning, I had a nice afternoon with Carson, my girlfriend. We went to go see The Wolverine in 3D at a movie theater in Garner. Then we had a meal at Shuck 'Em Shack. She covered the movie tickets and I covered the meal. It was lots of fun. Then we walked around the neighborhood three times. I stayed around for a bit at her place. I know she is excited to watch a Soccer game featuring the USA vs. Panama. The game took place while we were on our date. However, she DVR'ed the game and watched it on DVR. Well, I'm sorry I am not a soccer fan. Well, her parents were there to watch the game with her. She worse that UNC Women's Soccer Championship T-shirt my parents gave her last Christmas. Well, I have heard the US won 1-0 though I didn't see the game because I am really not a Soccer fan like she is. I have nothing against Soccer, I just plain don't like it. I best Carson was ecstatic. It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment