Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Watching a movie my girlfriend recommended to me.

It's Trouble with the Curve starting Clint Eastwood. My girlfriend told me she liked it. She wanted me to put it on my Netflix queue. Currently about half way through the movie. It also stars Amy Adams. My girlfriend is a fan of her. She loved seeing her play Lois Lane in The Man of Steele. Now I am seeing her play Mickey Lobel in this movie. Much of the movie takes place in North Carolina, my home state. I also got myself some Mexican food to watch while I enjoy the movie. Especially, my favorite desert, flan. Well, some food while watching the movie makes it more fun. My girlfriend told me that Trouble with the Curve has a great ending. She didn't tell me what happened exactly. Well, I'll guess I will have to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment