Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Well, the 4 of July celebration was fun.

The celebration featured of me, my Mom, my Dad, my girlfriend, her Mom, her Dad, my brother, his finance, as well has her Mom and her Dad. However, my brother's fiance's parents could stay super long. Though Bayard (my brother and pronounced BI-yard) and Rachell (my brother's fiance) came late. They aren't exactly known for punctuality. Roy and Jane came later even later than Bayard and Rachell. But they still made it and enjoyed a good meal.  They didn't get to see the fireworks. Roy had a class to teach the next day. However, it was nice to see him and Jane. The club dinner potluck dinner. We first went to the salad bar and served ourselves some starter salads. They were delicious. Then got our entrees. I got some corn, asparagus, chicken, ribs and a dinner roll. Carson got a similar plate, but instead of ribs, she got some rainbow trout. I was a nice yummy dinner. Carson (my girlfriend) had a nice discussion with Melanie, a friend of my Mother. We talked about politics. We all hope and pray for the best. You know, all three of us believe in God. We are all Christians, though members of different denominations. I myself am Methodist, Carson is Baptist, and Melanie is Greek Orthodox.

We all got together to see the fireworks. The fireworks were AWESOME! There is just something about fireworks that you just can't outgrow. There is just no 4th of July without them. Carson and her family also had some gifts for my family. They had Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, coffee, and cookies for us. They also had two American flags for us as well. Happy to celebrate the birth of my country and proud to be an American. Hope my fellow American page viewers had a happy 4the of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment