Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Please pray for the people for the passengers on that flight in that crash from 214

Yes, that from that flight into San Francisco last Saturday. Please pray for them and their families. I know that there were a few people who died, many more injured. Please pray for all those who did and did not make it out alive and their families as well. I personally, think it would mean a lot to them. I can only ask that you keep them up in your prayers. As I said before and will say again, I believe in God. Though many of you out there may not, but I feel they need it. Though, I cannot make any guarantees but if you put your faith in God; who knows what might happen. I just MIGHT be the BEST think that MIGHT become of you and they people you pray for. PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment