Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Now, I am of to the 4th of July Celebration

Well, yep, I hope I have fun. I also hope and pray the whether holds out. I mean, I just can't have the 4th of July without fireworks. They are just too much fun and exciting to see. I just love the way they explode and light up the night sky, and this is virtually the only time of the year when we get to see them. I mean, I remember telling people when I was young the 4th of July was my favorite holiday (after Christmas and Halloween). It's definitely my favorite summer time holiday, and the most popular summer time holiday here in the United States. So, I hope I have fun and the fireworks don't get rained out.

And once again to my fellow American pageviewers, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment