Total Pageviews

Monday, November 11, 2013

Yes, I haven't posted in a while but...

First of all to all the Veterans, I want to wish them a HAPPY VETERANS DAY! I am happy for all you do for us. I wish you the best on keeping us safe and free. We owe you a lot! Thank you for all you do!!

Well, this weekend, my girlfriend and I got to go see Thor: The Dark World in 3D. It was a great movie. If you haven't seen it yet, please do. Otherwise you are missing out on a REALLY good movie. And yes, Stan Lee does have a cameo in this movie. You just gotta love those Marvel Movies.

Well, I am happy that the Carolina Panthers won their game last night against the San Francisco 49ers. It was tough a victory. The final score was 10-9. The Panthers managed to seal the deal when Drayton Florence intercepted a pass. This victory was important to the Panthers because this put them in the contendership run. They proved they are a team worthy of respect. For a long time they were one of the NFL's least respected teams. Well, not this year! They have just WON FIVE GAMES IN A ROW!! I don't know if they EVER did that before. I only hope they can win their next game and make it SIX! However, it is gonna be tough. They facing the New England Patriots. No, I won't deny it. I would LOVE to see the Panthers win (especially against my LEAST FAVORITE TEAM). Though the Patriots are tough though. I hope the best for the Panthers. GO PANTHERS!!! Bye the way, no, I DO NOT hate New England. I just HATE THE PATRIOTS.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment