Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Here is a YouTube video I would like to share with you all.

It's very heart warming video from my church group when two of them went on a missionary trip to an orphanage in Russia. It's called Journey of the Heart. I admit I personally did not go on this missionary trip (so, no I'm not in the video). However, this video really moved me. I asked Mary from my church group (and who DID go and IS in this video) for permission to post this video on my blog. Permission was granted. I believe this video does show the love of God to the world in any country and in any language. And the smiles on those Russian orphans made me smile with joy. I hope it warms your heart, too with that same feeling of joy. So, without further ado, just click on the link below and watch Journey of the Heart!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtxMe_RugJI

No comments:

Post a Comment