Total Pageviews

Monday, November 25, 2013

Well, here we are on this Monday

One thing I like is that the weather is nice and sunny here in NC. Yesterday, my girlfriend and I saw Catching Fire. It was a good movie. Haven't seen it yet, please do. Great special effects in this move.

We were both happy to hear about UNC's victory against Louisville in NCAA Basketball. They won 93-84 and Louisville (last years national champions) were favored overwhelmingly. Very happy to see UNC win! GO TAR HEELS!!!

I am also happy that the Panthers continue on with their winning streak. The beat The Miami Dolphins 20-16. This is the Panthers seventh win in a row! Love to see them keep the streak alive next week. GO PANTHERS!!!

Well I hope all have a nice day. Oh, don't forget to see the YouTube video I posted on November 24. I think it will warm your heart! Have a nice day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment