Total Pageviews

Monday, November 18, 2013

This is just what happened tonight in NFL Football

Yes, people my Favorite NFL Football team (that's American Football for those of you who live outside the United States, the sport you probably call Football is the sport we call Soccer), The Carolina Panthers just added a SIXTH GAME to their winning streak. Yes, they have just won SIX GAMES IN A ROW! What's even better is they beat my least favorite team, the New England Patriots 24-20. Yeah, it was a really CLOSE game. And yeah, the last few minutes were REAL nail biters. However, you cannot imagine how happy I am that my favorite team just beat my least favorite team and continue their winning streak and defeated the team I HATE most. I mean, it's nothing less than, well...EUPHORIC!! GO PANTHERS!!!

PS. No, I DO NOT hate New England. In fact, I've been to Cape Cod in the Summertime, it's BEAUTIFUL!! I JUST HATE THE PATRIOTS!! So, nothing against New England, just something against those Patriots!

No comments:

Post a Comment