Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 24, 2013

In college sports there was some GOOD NEWS for me, as well all the other UNC fan

Yes, people the Tar Heels from MY COLLEGE, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, won both of their games today. In Basketball, the Tar Heels managed to defeat the Richmond Spiders 82-72. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see any of the game because my cable company doesn't have ESPN3. NO!!! But still UNC managed to pull a victory. That makes me happy. I hope and pray the best for them through out the season. I hope the Tar Heels will have a winning season and go far (especially against Duke). Well, we will just have to wait and see. GO TAR HEELS!! UNC FOREVER!!!!

In Football, victory DOESN'T DO THE RESULT JUSTICE! They played the Old Dominion Monarchs. And the Heels just destroyed them!! The final score was 80-20!! YES, 80 to 20!!! Calling that a victory for UNC is just a VAST UNDERSTATEMENT! This is probably the game they scored the MOST points!! Man, I just don't know what to say. No, offense to any Old Dominion fans, but this result makes me nothing less than ECSTATIC! Well, UNC will play Duke next Saturday. I will them the best of luck. However, this has been Duke's best Football season in years. UNC will have their work cut out of them. Duke is favored overwhelmingly. Well, I think it would be wonderful if UNC can pull a victory against Duke. GO TAR HEELS!! UNC FOREVER!!!

In NFL Football, I wish my team, the Carolina Panthers, good luck in their games against the Miami Dolphins tomorrow. I know the Panthers are favored 3-1 over the Dolphins, but ANYTHING CAN and often DOES happen in the NFL. Still, I hope the Panthers defeat the Dolphins tomorrow and add a seventh game to their winning streak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment