Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Well, I had A wonderful Sunday.

Well, though I didn't make it to church this morning. I was pretty tired. I do not think I was getting enough sleep lately. I am happy that I got an extra hour of sleep last night. But, hey like everybody need to sleep. With out sleep, ya know we get a little, um....CRAZY! Well, I got my sleep last night.

Well, I went over to Crason's place. Carson and I decided to go watch the Panthers game. Today the Carolina Panthers played the Atlanta Falcons. Of course Carson's father, Cravon was there, too. At the same time Cravon's team, The Washington Redskins played the San Diego Chargers. We were flipping through channels during both games. Mainly because well BOTH games had some interest to us, so we watched BOTH games. Yep, you just gotta love Football. And yes, for those of you who live outside the United States, I am referring to American Football. Not, the sport that your country may call Football (that sport we call soccer).

Well, in regards to the Panthers game, the Panthers pretty dominated the whole game and they managed to get more turn overs on the Falcons than they got on the Panthers. That really helped the Panthers. The Panthers got a touchdown after an interception. That really made us all HAPPY. However, it really much competition for the Panthers The Final score was 34-10. The Panthers just destroyed the Falcons. GO PANTHERS!!

Though, asked for the Redskins game, it was a battle. Initially, the Redskins were on bottom. However, later on in the game they managed to comeback. And take the lead. Later on the Chargers made to close to the end zone, little less then two yards short of the touchdown and game. However, the Redskins managed to hold them back. Amazing defense, wouldn't you say? The Chargers had to go for a field kick. After that, the score was tied 24-24. The game went into overtime. Cravon was happy that the Redskins won the coin flip. Which means they get the ball first. And this situation, it's almost sudden death. The first team to score a touchdown will win and the Redskins got the opportunity to score first. Cravon was happy that they succeed. The Washington Redskins beat the San Diego Chargers 30-24.

Carson's favorite team are the Dallas Cowboys. Unfortunately, there were no station here in North Carolina that were broadcasting the game. However, while we were watching the games and the updates it was giving about some of the games it was showing the updates on the other games. Today the Dallas Cowboys played the Minnesota Vikings. That was indeed a seesaw game. The Cowboys however, managed to pull it off just in the last minute of the game though. However, the the screen said Dallas Cowboys 27, Minnesota Vikings 23 FINAL she was excited. Carson was SO happy to see her favorite team win.

So, I guess in Football (and yes, I mean American Football) this was a pretty good weekend. All of our teams won. In college Football, The UNC Tar Heels beat they #1 Football rivals The NC State Wolfpack 27-19. In NFL Football, The Carolina Panthers beat The Atlanta Falcons  34-10. The Dallas Cowboys (Carson's team) beat the Minnesota Vikings 27-23. And the Washington Redskins (Cravon's team) beat the San Diego Chargers 30-24. This weekend would have been perfect if my least favorite team, The New England Patriots lost, but they won (NNNOOOOOO!!!). Well, both The Panthers and Tar Heels won so, I guess that makes up for it.

Carson and I are going to see each other again next weekend. However, we don't when yet. We already agreed that we are going to go see Thor: The Dark World. We both enjoyed the original Thor movie. So, we are looking forward to seeing the sequel. I know that it was released in the UK this weekend and did very well. I am pretty sure it should also do well here in the US. Well, the new Thor movie comes to North America next week so it should be nice. I LOVE having a girlfriend like Carson!

No comments:

Post a Comment