Total Pageviews

Friday, November 29, 2013

Well here we this evening.

I know today is the day that Americans like me call Black Friday. It is the day after Thanksgiving (a holiday that we celebrate on the fourth Thursday of November). It's typically viewed as a shopping day when people like to come bright and early to buy things on sale, mainly to buy Christmas presents. However, the past few years some retail places had Black Friday deals on Thanksgiving day. Which doesn't seem right, because people want to be with their families on Thanksgiving. Makes me happy I don't work in retail. But what's worse is some places get wild on Black Friday. That's why I don't do Black Friday shopping. I would rather pay more to shop in a place that's stable.

This is the weekend that my family typically decorates for Christmas. We take down Thanksgiving decorations and put up Christmas decorations. I guess, I would rather do that then go through the chaos of shopping on Black Friday. Unfortunately, I HAD to leave the house today. I had to get my break pads and power steering fluid for my car replaced. So, I HAD TO GO LEAVE BRIGHT AND EARLY FOR THAT. I had to drop it off at the dealership and leave it there for four hours and then come back and pick it up. My Dad drove me back home and back to the dealership so I can pick it up later that day. Well, since I work in Durham and like in Chapel Hill, I REALLY NEED a car. The though of that car falling apart does make me worry. Well, I got mt fixed so I guess everything is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment