Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 21, 2013

I have heard this news in NCAA Basketball

As you know my favorite team, the UNC Tar Heels are trying to resolve the eligibility status of PJ Hairston and Leslie McDonald. However, neither player will be eligible for the Hall Of Fame Tip Off Classic this Saturday in Springfield. UNC plays Virginia in that game. It's a real tough break, makes me afraid to see that game. I got the information on Twitter. This is a tough break for UNC. I am so sad! Still, if you are a UNC fan, please hope and pray the best for them.

I am also saddened, as well as frustrated, by the fact Mike Chapman still hasn't given me the results of my evaluation. They were supposed to be ready weeks ago! I mean, seriously, how long should this take?! PLEASE, I need them soon. I REALLY feel u need help searching for a job! That's part of being Asperger's is the fact it's hard to direct yourself. You often need more direction than others. Well, hope you out there has a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment