Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Just here to keep y'all up to date (more prayer requests)

Well, my dad just had his surgery and it was a success! That makes me happy. Just in case you are wondering, he had his knees replaced. He is ginning to be in the hospital for three days. However, he is doing fine. Please pray that he will keep doing fine after surgery.

I also have to prayer for my grandmother from Tempe, AZ who will also be having surgery the 18th. She had a diagnosis of breast cancer about a year and a half ago. She had surgery then. It was a success. However, she will have surgery again. Please keep her high up in your prayers.

I also have to pray for the people in the Philippines who are recovering from a typhoon attack. It is sad to see all the damage. Please pray for the Filipinos and hope God can and will help them pull through. I saw pictures of the damage, it is really depressing. Those are my prayer requests that I am making to the world. I hope anybody who sees my blog and this particular post will grant them. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment