Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I don't know and maybe I'm crazy but...

I have been nothing but euphoric all day! I was so happy to see the Carolina Panthers defeat the New England Patriots in last night's Football game (that's American Football for those of you who live outside the US). It was a battle and kept me at the edge of my seat. But still, I have been just so happy to see my team, the Panthers win! I especially LOVED seeing my favorite team beat my least favorite team (yes, the New England Patriots are my LEAST FAVORITE team, don't hate New England, just hate the Patriots). And the Patriots were favored to win OVERWHELMINGLY!

You know, this was the first time in 10 years Panthers played the Patriots. They haven't played each other since Super Bowl XXXVIII on February 1, 2004. Yes, it's been that long ago. And the Patriots won 32-29. Many Panthers fans have been bitter since then. Well, last night the Panthers finally got some payback at the Patriots beating them 24-20. Both were close games as you can see. Still, I always hated the Patriots because of their cocky attitudes and some believe they cheat. And of course, I'm sick of seeing them win all the time. Why is that? Nobody could be that good ALL the time. There SHOULD be a slowdown period at some point, but there isn't. Why is that? Everybody else did. Something's not right here. To me it's like getting two Royal Flushes in a row in a Poker Game. We all know how often a person gets ONE Royal Flush in a Poker Game (next to NEVER). But TWO IN A ROW?! And when a person DOES get two in a row, 99.99% of the time that person was cheating. To me all the Patriots winning seasons are like that...LITERALLY.  Well, not trying to make any crazy accusations here, but you gotta admit it's awfully hard to explain. So, that's why I'm not in the Patriots fan club. I was so happy to see my favorite team beat my least favorite team. I'm STILL SO HAPPY!! STILL ON CLOUD NINE!!! STILL EUPHORIC!!!! GO PANTHERS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment