Total Pageviews

Monday, November 18, 2013

Two Prayer requests I am going to make to the world.

I have been told about my grandma from Tempe, AZ who just had surgery today. Her surgery was a complete success! I am so happy to hear that!! If you prayed for her, I thank you VERY MUCH! However, I have these two prayer requests I have to make to the world. I have to pray for my dad who is going to have back surgery tomorrow. It shouldn't be too severe. However, I would appreciate it if you would all pray for him and hope that he will have a successful recovery.

I also would like to pray for all the people in the Midwest region of the United States. There were about 60 tornadoes that stuck that area and killed at least six people, injured dozens, and AT LEAST 400 homes were destroyed. And this happened less than two weeks before Thanksgiving (a US holiday we celebrate on the fourth Thursday of November for all who live outside the US) which REALLY makes it sad to think of. Please pray for these people and hope that someway the survivors will enjoy their Thanksgiving holiday. It would sure mean a lot to these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment