Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Yes, I am happy to hear some NCAA sports news!!

Yep, I just watched North Carolina's state rivalry game on my DVR. And yes, I am happy. UNC just beat NC State for the second year IN A ROW!! GO TARHEELS!! And they beat NC State in their own home field. That makes me REALLY happy! Oh, here is some trivia for you all. Though people may talk about UNC's rivalry with Duke. However, in Football (and yes, just in case in case you didn't know because you live outside the United States, I am referring to American Football, not the sport you may call Football, that we call Soccer), Duke is NOT UNC's #1 Football rival. NC State is. Duke is UNC #1 rival in most other spots (especially Basketball). NC State is actually UNC's #1 Football rival. So UNC just beat their #1 Football rival!! GO TARHEELS!!! HEEL YEAH!!! I wish I could have seen it it as it all happened. But YA KNOW, duty calls! Yes, I HAD to work when the game was on. THAT SUCKS!!! In fact, SUCKS doesn't describe hoe bad it was for me. Well, still the Tar Heels WON. Well, um, you know MAYBE that IS good enough for me. I JUST GO NUTS WHEN UNC WINS! ESPECIALLY IN THESE BIG GAMES!! And they won for the second year in a row. Hopefully, I NEW streak is starting. NC State HAD a FIVE YEAR winning streak against UNC. I HOPE it;s UNC's turn the start a streak. Personally, only people like me (UNC fans) can only HOPE AND PRAY. TARHEELS FOREVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment