Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 30, 2013

About my last two posts

Now, they are not to be taken too seriously. I like to put up certain messages for comic entertainment, and that's what the last two posts were for. Still, it makes we wonder what happened to the Christmas Spirit? And yes, I am going to dead serious on this part. Do we really need to buy all these material possessions for ourselves and others? Yes, I know they are on a huge sale on Black Friday. But do we really need to push and shove to get it? I mean, that's not what Christmas is about. It's about remembering the birth of Jesus and honoring him buy our willingness to give and show love to other people. Not, push, shove, and riot. I don't think pushing, shoving, and rioting is a good way to show love to other people.

Well, on a more feel good front please check out the YouTube video from a post I put up on November 24 called Here is a YouTube Video I Would Like to Share with You All. It's a very heart warming video.

Oh, and by coincidence, this is my 777th post. Three 7's. Well, they say seven is a lucky number. Don't know. Never really been the superstitious type. But, well...kinda cool, wouldn't you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment