Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Well, I guess now things will go according to my typical schedule

I may have another TEACCH evaluation. However, I think I am able to handle bookkeeping work. Especially when I have spread sheets. That certainly makes it easier. I would like to live in Raleigh. I think it would be the best place for me to live. If I can get a job in Raleigh that would be wonderful! However, now Labor Day is over. Now, it's going to be back to my typical schedule. However, NFL season starts next week. Best of luck to the Panthers. I know college season is underway. Still not happy the Tar Heels lost their first game. But I think the rest should be better. My girlfriend and I would like to see the Heels play in person sometime this year. However, I hope and pray for both the Panthers and Tar Heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment