Total Pageviews

Friday, September 6, 2013

Well, it looks like a beautiful Friday morning here in North Carolina

Yep, the sun is shining and the sky is blue. Not much else going on, except I will be working both jobs tonight again. So, I will now be done working until about 11:00. And I have to start working early tomorrow at 9:00. Well, at least I will have Saturday evening off. Maybe use that time to go to the gym. I know I have Sunday off (thank goodness). I know that day my girlfriend and I have plans to go a local restaurant to see the Carolina Panthers play their first game this season. I they play the Seattle Sea Hawks. I hope the Panthers win personally. They say it should be one of the Panthers better season this year. They say they will have great defense. Will all this happen? I guess only time will tell. Well, all I have to say right now is GOOD MORNING everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment