Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Okay, it's now been 12 years since 9/11

Remember where you were that day it happened? Asked for me, well I was awakened by the news. I have been told my father is all right. I didn't know what he was talking about. He told me the World Trade Center has been bombed. That made me worry. I heard more stories of what was hapoening when I tried to go to class, but class was cancelled. We were just too sad.

Then I heard all the stories and panic of what happened that day. Since then there has been much paranoia on who to blame. Well, we all know it was Al-Qaeda was responsible for the attacks. I know we captured and killed Osama Bin Laden. Unfortunately, they are still out there. Well, lets pray for peace in this world. On this the anniversary of 9/11. I also hope the situation with Syria can be solved peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment