Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Here are some pics of the Rascall Flatts concert.

Well, I had fun at that concert and so did my girlfriend. She loves country music and really likes Rascall Flatts. She also likes the Band Perry. There were there, too. In fact The Band Perry Opened for Rascall Flatts. This was of course at the Walnut Creek Amphitheatre in Raleigh. We both had seats on the lawn. Sorry, if the quality of pictures may not be that good, but hey, I'm a Blogger/Comedian, not a photographer. Well, maybe not a Blogger/Comedian professionally (that would be Scanning Technician/Cashier) but hey who's counting. Here in cyberspace, I am a Blogger/Comedian. Oh, about the concert. My girlfriend also likes the show, the Voice. One winner of The Voice named Cassadee Pope was there too starting off everything. So, yes, Pope took the stage first, then The Band Perry, then Rascall Flatts. Here are some pictures of the show.

This is my girlfriend, Carson. She has been looking forward to this concert for 2 and a half months. She is so excited. Well the wait is now over. Let's enjoy the show!
This is me, of course!
This is Cassadee Pope taking the stage. Hope she has good career in the field of country music. Best of luck to her!
This is supposed to be a photo of The Band Perry. Sorry if the quality of the photo sucks. However, of the three acts, I think their performance was probably the best. They really looked like they had fun out there. I mean all three of them looked liked six year olds after a pound of Halloween candy. They really put on a show. THEY WERE GREAT!!
Countdown to the band eveybody's been waiting to see, Rascall Flatts! 
Here they are starting with their song "Life is a Highway" from the Disney Movie, Cars. Trivia fact, did you know that song was a classic from the early 1990's by a Canadian man Tom Cochrane. Unfortunately, Tom Cochrane was a one hit wonder. Rascall Flatts careers still go strong after 13 years. 
Here is Rascall Flatts. The concert was lots of fun. Though I am not as much of a fan of Country Music as Carson is, but it sure beats Polka (I really hate Polka)! It was a fun night for us both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment