Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2013

I will say this (ignore if you are not a fan of NFL Football, American Football for those of you outside the United States)

Yes, I am just ecstatic that the Carolina Panthers shut out the New York Giants. First Panther victory this season. I am just too happy to see them shut somebody out. It puts me on CLOUD 9!! WOO!!! I mean NO OFFENSE to anybody who is a fan of the New York Giants. Yes, I like the Giants, too. But since I am from North Carolina I cheered for the Carolina Panthers. The final score, Carolina Panthers 38, New York Giants zero. I want to see the Panthers win more games now. I don't know if there is word to describe how I feel. I am just TOO HAPPY! It was a WONDERFUL day for any Carolina Panthers fan! GGGGGOOOOOOOOOO PPPPPPAAAAANNNNTHEEEERRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment