Total Pageviews

Monday, September 23, 2013

Ah Monday, Monday (bah-da bah da da)

Yes, it's Monday. Another week at my job at Shoeboxed. Well, some weeks went by quickly. Makes me wonder if somebody tampered with the space/time continuum or something. Well, MAYBE this week will go by quickly as well. However, for two nights in a row I will be working my other job (AAAHHH) and tomorrow I am closing second shift with my other job (double AAAAHHHH). Well, at least Friday should be a good day for me. My girlfriend and I are going to see Rascall Flatts. I heard the weather should be fine (good because we're sitting on the lawn). But, I don't know, I think my life would be easier if I had a full-time job with orthodox hours. Problem is with Asperger's it kinda gets hard to talk to people and get your foot in the door (triple AAAAHHHH). Oh well, hope you have a nice week everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment