Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Okay, well now off to bed

I worked at HT until 11:00. M relief came on time. However, they wine department was torn apart because of all the sales. A customer came up to me at the demanded that I scan her order for her at the U-scan (the self check out lane). So, I did. But she admitted that she is afraid to do the self check out lane. I don't know why she chose to do the U-scan. That puzzles me. I had to go "block" it. Just in case if you don't know, blocking is moving things forward to the front to make everything look neater. A lot of people came. However, I didn't see as many coupons as I expected.

I just thought I would post some jokes on this blog for getting to this message. Hope the Jewish people in the world enjoyed their Yom Kippur. Well, I guess I gotta get read for tomorrow. I will try to do my usual Sunday things like Bible Study and church. Good night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment