Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Today was a great Sunday. First I went to Bible study and stayed for the service. Today's sermon was about being lost and then found. 

After that Carson (my girlfriend) and I got together. We watched the Carolina Panthers play the New York Giants at Alfredo's Pizza at the University mall. Panthers won 38-0. Yep, it's about time they win a game! And a shut out, too. That makes it even better. I was so happy! No offense to any Giants fans out there. I am just a Panthers fan. But no, i don't hate the Giants, just rooting for the Panthers. To me it makes up the Carolina Tar Heels defeat to Georgia Tech yesterday. It made Carson happy, too to see the Panthers win. However, she is more of a fan if the Dallas Cowboys. She was definitely happy the Cowboys win. Today, they defeated the St. Louis Rams. At the pizza parlor we got to see the tail end of the game between the Cincinnati Bengals vs. The Green Bay Packers. Though I like the Packers, we cheered for the Bengals because one of their running backs, Giovani Bernard played for the North Carolina Tar Heels in college. That's were Carson and I went to college. We were also happy to see the Bengals win. To make things even better I was happy to see Detroit Lions win against the Washington Red Skins. Since I grew up on Detroit, I favored the Lions. So to me this was a wonderful day in terms of NFL Football. After Football Carson and I got some coffee at a nearby Caribou Coffee. We had fun today.

Well, my parents went to go see Eleanor Underhill's band (she is the sister of my brother's fiance) play at the Southpoint Mall. I hope they had fun. My parents DVD'ed the Panthers game. I think they had fun watching that show today. Her band if called Underhill Rose. They are a local Country Rock band. I think they only play for this area currently. It might change in the future though. Carson said we should have went to that. Well, I know Eleanor's band was originally supposed to play yesterday, but the show was rained out and postponed to today. Well, part of Asperger's is I don't really like to change original plans (even if they weren't the plans I desired). I like to stick with plans that were agreed upon. We both went to church this morning. I didn't know about my parents' plans until I was about to head off to church.
 I wasn't sure if I can contact Carson in time about the Underhill Rose concert at Southpoint Mall. So, we just went with the original plans. We had fun. We especially had fun watching out teams win. Well, but there is that side of me that tells me she could be right. There times where I guess you gotta get spontaneous once in a while. I guess, I am just the kind of person who is just so stoked in "doing things by the book." That is part of my Asperger's. We still had fun though. 

However, I have just been told some bad news. A friend of Cravon Capps (Carson's father) died today. Cravon is very sad to hear this and so Carson and myself. The family is called the Witleys (sorry if spelled wrong). The man has been fighting Cancer for years. And just died to today. Please pray for Carvon so he can get over this burden and pray for the Witleys for their loss. That is sad to hear about. Well, but that's what happened this Sunday. Hope all of you out there and a wonderful day and keep Cravon and the Witleys high up in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment