Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Well, here was my Sunday

First I went to church. First I went to Bible study. We were talking about the Book of Exodus. We focused on when Moses talk to God was was ordered to return to Egypt. Next week we will be talking about the part when the Israelites crossed the Red Sea to receive the 10 Commandment. It was nice to show up to that. Then I went to worship service. We focused on Jesus and who he was. And we believe that he was the Messiah.

Then I went to go get my haircut. There were photos of that on a previous post. I was overdue for that. I hope you think my haircut looks nice.

I was also watching the Carolina Panthers play in the gym. They almost won, but they lost to Buffalo Bills. They lost by one point. No!! Carson's team the Dallas Cowboys also lost (Carson is my girlfriend). Mike's team, the New York Giants lost (Mike is Carson's brother). And Cravon's team, the Washington Red Skins also lost (Cravon is Carson's father). So, it wasn't a good day for NFL Football for any of us. NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!! THAT REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe next week will be better.

My mother and I got some Chinese food for dinner. I got some hot and spicy chicken and shrimp fried rice. Mom got lemon chicken. We also got some wonton soup. Dinner was nice. Chinese dishes that we like.

Now, I am watching WWE night of champions. I hope it will be nice. Well, this is my day today. I guess, it was nice. Especially being at Bible study. Well, that was my Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment