Total Pageviews

Friday, September 6, 2013

I don't know, but you know about that post I put up on August 31.

That post when I asked "Where's the media on the Asperger's bullying?" Well, I'M STILL ASKING THAT?! I mean, you hear about how the media talk about other groups of people getting bullied. But I mean you us Aperger's people also get bullied. I fact, I think we rank way up there. In fact, I think only cognitively impaired could me more bullied than us. I am sure that the Asperger's are more likely to be bullied than Muslims and homosexuals COMBINED. So, where's media in all this? I don't know about you, but I feel that's a very good question. We're being bullied LEFT AND RIGHT. So, why isn't the media covering this? Please forgive me if I came across as a person who sounded bigoted against the cognitively impaired, Islamic, and LGBT. It was not my intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment