Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Okay so it's Saturday here in North Carolina.

Well, once again I wish the Jewish people in the world a happy Yom Kippur. Today I will be working my job at Harris Teeter today. We are doing a triple coupons week. That means for any coupons below 99 cents can triple. That way people can save more. If are shopping at Harris Teeter this week you can sure save a ton of money.

Now, on to the BAD NEWS. Yes, there is bad news. Yes, really awful, terrible, horrible, nauseating, earth shatter, hair raising, (did I say it was bad) news. I have to get things straightened out with the repairs on my car for that accident a couple of months ago. my bill shouldn't be over $1,300. I gotta feeling something is wrong here. I got to talk to the Enterprise to have everything straightened out about that car I rented from them. Well, that is what going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment