Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ya know, I REALLY CANNOT stop saying this but...

Yes, I REALLY miss the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious. I thought it was high-quality for a kid's show. I have tried the show Sam & Cat, but I personally think I cannot recap the magic of Victorious. I think Victorious was a ONE AND ONLY! It CANNOT BE DUPLICATED!! There is ONLY ONE AND WILL ONLY BE ONE VICTORIOUS!!! I HOPE that AT LEAST ONE former Victorious cast member sees this blog and grants me my request (yes even Ariana Grande, of the spin off I don't like) and my request is to support Autism awareness and support Autism research. YES, THAT is my request. That would mean A LOT to me. I miss Victorious and I HOPE that a former Victorious cast member will grant my request.


Oh, let's not forget on Twitter I still Tweet for a true Victorious finale. Please to ANY former Victorious cast member grant my request.

No comments:

Post a Comment