Total Pageviews

Monday, September 16, 2013

Yep, you know I have said this a lot

Though I haven't said it in a while. Still I hope that a former cast member of the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious sees this blog and grants me my request. That they would promote autism awareness and support autism research. Yep, I still feel they got a raw deal. I still tweet to grant the show a proper finale. I don't know. I know some of you out there may think I am too old to be watching stuff like that but, I really thought it was funny. Yes, I will admit I rip on Hollywood a lot on this blog. I hope one of them can forgive me for what I say. I hope at least one former cast member will grant me my request, because I believe there is a dire need for more autism research. Living with autism is NO PICNIC, not even high-functioning autism. I hate living with it, personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment