Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Well, you probably know what this day is.

No, it's not the Summer Solstice. Yeah, we all know that was yesterday (at least here in the Northern Hemisphere, it was the Winter Solstice in the Southern Hemisphere). But, well today is my birthday. I am now 36. Still have some new hope for this new year of my life. I HOPE to get them accomplished. At least, I know I have my blessing, like my health, my humor, and my girlfriend Carson. Carson is a very important person in my life. I really hope this will be good year of my life.


Speaking of life, that is what makes the birthday so special. Birthdays are a celebration of life. Especially, on that day, June 22, 1978 at the Desert Samaritan Hospital in Mesa, Arizona, at 4:01 PM (Arizona time) was the moment that I came into this world. This is a day of the celebration my my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment