Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Today, was Employee Appreciation Day

Well, it was at Harris Teeter today. In celebration. What did we do? Well, a cookout of course! I mean, who doesn't love a good cookout! Just in case if you are wondering, some of you from around the wold may call them barbecues. All I know is the store manager got a grill and cooked some food for the associates. Unfortunately, this year they didn't let us dress down. That sucks! Oh, bye the way, dressing down is coming to work in more casual attire. Like dressing UP is coming in my formal attire, dressing DOWN is more casual. Well, enough with the lecturing, the point is we couldn't dress down and that SUCKED! But the cookout was still fun and delicious. We also had a raffle to win a either a golf bag or cooler. I went for the cooler. Here are some photos. 

This is Stephen, out store manager. He was cooking the food. He reads this blog regularly. And comments to me on it. 

Me getting some food. I was one of the first employees there. I went there for my lunch break. 

Went on a 15 minutes break later on in my shift. Were many people there at the end. Well, just though I would share with all these photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment