Total Pageviews

Friday, June 6, 2014

Okay people two things

First of all, I got it wrong. The NBA draft has not taken place yet. Hopefully, my team The Charlotte Hornets will get some good players like Glenn Robinson III. I know the Hornets do have ninth pick in NBA draft, which should (a lot of italics wouldn't you say?) be advantageous to them. I just hope (yes, more, and more italics, where do they come from are the italics just aliens that just pop up! Well, back, look they came up again, well back to the business at hand), hope (no comment, uh) the Hornets start winning for a change. But they did not (no I will not comment on that, or that either) get Glenn Robinson III, yet at least.

Other is I want to improve this blog done with better pictures. So, I am going to take some photography classes at the Carrboro Arts Center this summer. That way I can get done cooler pictures with no (where, where do all these italics come from, they must be related to mushrooms or something) what I was goin' (now an apostrophe, what's going on here?) but I was trying to say was no worries about copyright infringement. That are two things going on.

Hey, come to think of it here were more apostrophes before (what italics again?!) the goin' and I didn't notice. Silly me :)! Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment