Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Well, people I do have this going on

Right now, I am on the eve of my digital photography class at the Carrboro Center Century Center. Even though, I initially said the Carrboro Arts Center Center, but it's not gonna be there, it's going to be at the Century Center instead. Well, the point is, the class starts tomorrow and I am really looking froward to it. I even got my camera ready. I think I should be able to put up bran new and even better photos on this blog soon. So, I guess it should be nice. I wouldn't need to rely on my iPhone for pictures anymore.

And speaking of my iPhone, well yesterday it seemed my batter wasn't recharging. Is it because my iPhone is getting old? I was planning on getting a new one within the next year or so. I mean, I like having a smart phone of some kind. It sure make things easier. Like, emailing, Tweeting, Facebooking, keeping track of my Weight Watcher points. Personally, I really HATE writing things down. With a smart phone I don't have to. I have a device that helps on on the way. Especially, when I get used to it. It's kind of hard to change things that you are used to. I guess, that's part of being Asperger's. All I know is I keep my phones longer than most. Some say, 3-5 years is longer than most people (and that's how long I keep my phones), but when you are used to something it just becomes part of you and hard to let go. But the charger worked fine today, so I guess I think I can keep it a little longer (whew!). Well, the point is I keep my phones longer than most because I don't like changing things, but inevitably will have to. I know they always come out with better smart phones. Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment