Total Pageviews

Friday, June 20, 2014

Well, I just had my first photography class

Yes, people today, I just had my first class in photography. And hopefully, some nice a beautiful artistic photos will be on the way...courtesy of moi! That's good because I think iStock treat me like if I was the Geico Money Man, or at least Ted Turner (kind of ironic to think about because the Geico Money Man comes on a commercial, Geico says "chances are you are not made of money"). Well, the instructor did show some nice pictures. However, there is homework. I had to send in a portrait of myself and six photos off it him. However, currently I am short of a device to extract data from my new camera's memory cards and put it on my computer (like a memory card reader). However, soon as I get one, you will be seeing some pictures of my Canon PowerShot. Until then, just enjoy the humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment