Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 15, 2014

The 2014 NBA Champions...The San Antonio Spurs!!!


So, I guess the Miami Heat can kiss all their three-peat hopes GOODBYE! The San Antonio Spurs just beat them 102-84!! GO SPURS!!! I know one of the Spurs, Danny Green, played ball college for UNC. Makes me REALLY HAPPY!!

Lebron James walked off PO'ed. I guess, he's mad that all his three-peat hopes went up in smoke. But hey, he did repeat. How many NBA players can boast that?! Hey, how many even win championships?! VERY FEW!! Mean, most NBA players retire in less than 5 years. He already lived the NBA career most NBA players only DREAM of.  But still GO SPURS!!!

Another thing is Tim Duncan, who could you believe is 38. It's been in the NBA since the 1990's! I mean, it amazing he lasted this long in the NBA. For three decades, he's been making some noise in the NBA. Like I said, most people are lucky if they make it five years in the NBA. But he's been in the NBA since 1997. That's seventeen years! But, he's been in for way longer. Glad he lived this kind of an NBA career. What's so ironic, when he first started playing, it wasn't sure if they would keep him because they thought he wouldn't go far. Tim Duncan proved them wrong!

I REALLY hope the Charlotte Hornets can start winning for a change. But I am happy a fellow Tar Heel won the NBA Championship. But the Hornets are getting better, and they will have ninth pick in the NBA draft, so things are looking good. GO HORNETS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment