Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Maybe there is hope for WWE after all but I don't know how to feel

Well, it has been reported that Vince McMahon is doing A LOT of budget cuts. Because of that their stock went up a little. Maybe there's HOPE the WWE WON'T go out of business soon. That's good because I've been a life long WWE fan. And boy, I would be REALLY, REALLY SAD if World Wrestling Entertainment did go out of business. But, I guess you won't see as many fancy lights, flashy ring entrances, or amazing pyrotechnics like we used to. I guess, they'll need to to rely on some more no-nonsense action and catchy storylines. However, what makes me sad is because of the budget cuts, Vince McMahon is laying off I lot of his wrestlers and writers. I mean, it's NOT happy to see people lose their jobs. I mean, there are so few things in the world that can be sadder than a person getting fired. People have to make a living somehow. I don't want to see people unemployed. However, when a company is losing money and if they wanted to stay in business, they have to do something. And if you can get any revenues, I guess you have to cut expenses. So, how should I feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment