Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Okay, here I am this June 25

The relevance in that, I guess I'll let you decided. I just thought I'd say it for well...JUST THE PURPOSE IF SAYING IT (or writing as the case maybe here). What I know is my girlfriend is at Wrightsville Beach with her patents. She comes back home tomorrow. Pray the she will have a save trip back. Sure she's having fun.

 I KNOW she's gonna DVR the game between the US and Germany. And watch it when she comes back home Thursday afternoon. She won't be back hone to catch the game. So, she's got her DVR set. Even though, personally I am not a Soccer fan (Soccer is what we call the sport here in the US, I know most counties call it Football). But I know if the US wins their game she would be nothing less than ecstatic! My girlfriend loves Soccer! I have told her the weather is warner in Brazil (Germans may not be used to it as well as the Americans are) and the head coach of the American team is German (as well as some members of the American team, their German, too), that should be advantageous to the Americans. Due tinted fact they are German they should (where do all these italics come from. It's almost if they flew down from space!) know a thing or two on how the Germans play Soccer (or Football, what ever your country calls it). Still, though I don't like Soccer, I think it would be nice to see the US win and Carson (my girlfriend's name is Carson) smile.

PS. No, I have nothing against Soccer. Just plain don't like it. Or Football, well what ever you call it my point is I got nothing against it. Just plain, vanilla, don't like it. Do people still say plain, vanilla? Maybe I'm lost in a time warp. Hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment